Transform your business with CDAP
Get up to $15000 for your Digital Adoption Plan
The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is an initiative by the Canadian government that aims to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) digitally transform. Digital adoption is a critical aspect for SMEs. Without it, they are unable to compete in today’s digital world. The program provides businesses with the tools, training, and support that they need in order for Digital Transformation.
At ThinkTech, we have been approved by the government as a Digital Advisor and we will help you through the process – from applying to the program to executing the digital plan tailored for your business.
Let's Talk About CDAP
What is CDAP?
CDAP is a program launched by the Canadian Federal Government to aid SMEs digitize their businesses. It can provide solutions to improving the work technology and infrastructure, adopting the right systems and streamlining the processes. CDAP is a 4-year program and as a Digital Advisor, we provide support with Stream 2 of the program: the Boost Your Business Technology stream.
The Boost Your Business Technology stream will help businesses with the development and implementation of digital adoption strategies
- Receive a grant to cover 90% of the eligible cost for creating a Digital Adoption Plan plan, up to $15,000
- Access a zero-interest loan through the BDC (up to $100,000 per loan) to put your plan into action and access to subsidized youth work placements
As an approved CDAP Calgary Digital Advisor by the federal government, we can help you identify whether you are eligible for this program and how we can help you maximize your success!
Why choose us as your CDAP Digital Advisor?
As an approved Digital Advisor for CDAP, we have been chosen by the federal government as one of the providers for the program. So why choose us as your CDAP Digital Advisor?
- We are experienced in devising digital business strategies. We have been serving our clients since 2012 and helping them with digital transformations.
- We have more than five years of experience providing digital advisory services.
- We have performed countless audits and have come up with the appropriate solutions for unique business needs.
- We have expertise in digital technology solutions for SMEs. We serve different kinds of businesses with unique challenges and have the capacity and knowledge to customize digital technology solutions for each and every one.
- We are able to provide all elements for a CDAP Digital Adoption Plan. Our team possesses the talent, experience and resources to plan and execute the Digital Adoption Plan, while also following the rules laid out in the CDAP digital adoption plan guide.
A closer look at Boost Your Business Technology Grant
The Boost Your Business Technology stream, or Stream 2, is eligible for businesses that meet the following preliminary criteria:
- A for-profit Canadian SME with annual revenues between $500,000 and $100,000,000
- A sole proprietor whose owner is a Canadian resident or an incorporated business
- A Canadian-controlled Private Corporation (CCPC) as defined by the Canada Revenue Agency and is privately owned
- Have between 1 – 499 employees
- A business that respects human rights codes, labour, environment and anti-corruption standards
Businesses that get approved for Stream 2 are eligible for grants of up to 15,000 CAD to help create a Digital Adoption Plan. Additionally, they can get access to a zero-interest loan through the BDC (up to $100,000 per loan) to put your plan into action, as well as to subsidize youth work placements.
There are two phases for Stream 2:
Phase 1- Digital Adoption Plan
- Screen eligibility and apply- As your Digital Advisor for the CDAP program, we will help you identify which stream is right for you, find out if you are eligible and apply
- Approve agreement- We’ll provide you with a scope of work and cost to produce your digital adoption plan. Up to 90% of this cost will be covered by the grant, but it must be approved before proceeding
- Build a Digital Adoption Plan- As your Digital Advisor, we’ll help you build a digital adoption plan that addresses your pain points, and goals, and which fits the CDAP requirements
- Get approved by the government- Once the government approves your Digital Adoption Plan, submit the invoice(s) to receive the grant
Phase 2- Execution
- Apply for a 0% interest loan from BDC- We recognize you may need financial assistance to execute the plan. We’ll assist you with a 0% loan application with BDC
- Execute- When you are ready to put your Digital Adoption plan into practice, we’ll help you execute your business needs
Eligible costs for Stream 2
There are certain activities and expenses that are eligible for the program. Here are the eligible costs for Stream 2:
- Costs associated with retaining a registered CDAP Digital Advisor for the development of a Digital Adoption Plan
- Fees, commissions and charges by approved CDAP Digital Advisors for the production of a Digital Adoption Plan
- Applicable federal and/or provincial sales taxes applied to the fees and commissions charged by approved CDAP Digital Advisors and only for the purpose of producing a Digital Adoption Plan
While any activities not directly related to the development and production of a Digital Adoption Plan by the organizations registered on the Digital Advisor Marketplace are ineligible. Talk to us to ensure that your plans are aligned with the eligible costs approved under CDAP.